Chrissy Nicole Adams

Monday, January 5, 2009

58 days.........

So my phone has a D-Day countdown and I've programed the day that I leave for China on it and it displays how many days are left until the D-Day. And it is 58 days away! I think as the d-day gets closer I might have to remove the countdown off of my main screen for fear of a panic attack. :) But seriously, you would think that there is a lot to do to in preparing to move to a foreign country but right now the thing I am most stressed about is how to fit 1 years worth of my life into a suitcase! You would think there are more pressing subjects that I should be worried about but I think if I can fit all of my stuff into two bags that don't weight more than 50 lbs each than I can handle anything. But seriously the emotions of moving away are starting to come in waves. One day I'm worried, the next I'm so excited, and the next day I'm an emotional wreck but through all the emotions I know that God is faithful. His provision might now be what we always want but it is always what we need.



The organization where I will be working in China has launched their new website:

http://www.chinahomefoundation.org/

They also are blogging:

http://chinahomefoundation.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it seems a lot closer when you put it into days!!

January 5, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Larsen Family said...

Just take one day at a time. "give us this day our daily bread" he only asks us to deal with each day as it comes. And if you have 58 before you go that is 58 days for him to provide you with your manna from heaven.

January 5, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home